Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feeling the LOVE...

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and what a better way to capture the moment than an evening at the studio with friends. We had so much fun, of course once we actually got there. A HUGE thank you to Michelle for getting the studio, can't wait to see the pics she took (we let her be in charge of the "good" camera), but here's some of the shots that I was able to get... keep watching because there will be more to come, but this is all I had time to edit.
Like I said it was a great time once we were there, but it was not an easy journey getting there. On the way to the studio my Tie Rod in the van went out... yeah... that was NOT fun!!! Thankfully 2 nice guys helped push the van out of the road... but definitely added some stress to my day... not like I don't have enough of that in my life right now. Needless to say there were NO pics taken of this mama... the tears washed all my makeup off... but that's alright... the kids are what is really important... so ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment